Call for Collaboration
The first deployment of the Smart Factory Web testbed was carried out by KETI and Fraunhofer IOSB with equipment supplied by selected IIC members, vendors of field devices and controllers and IoT middleware. Since October 2018 Microsoft makes its Azure platform available for the integration of shop-floor data.
Third-party smart factories are able to register for the Smart Factory Web (SFW) portal. A pre-requisite for registration is a factory model in AutomationML (at optional level of detail), an OPC UA interface and the specification of user roles with designated access rights.
The collaboration between KETI, Microsoft and Fraunhofer IOSB advances the international usage of standards and architecture patterns for IIoT systems. Benefits are expected for data and service integration and advanced plug & work, both fundamental for smart factories.
Are you interested in collaborating with us on the Smart Factory Web?
If you have interest in one of the following items:
- want to be informed progress in the Smart Factory Web testbed
- interested in training events (workshops, webinars, ...)
- requests information on customized training in one of the Smart Factory Web technologies such as OPC UA, AutomationML or OGC SensorThings API
- want to actively contribute in at least one of the participating smart factories
- like to provide HW/SW components to be integrated
- interested in providing financial and engineering support for enhancing the Smart Factory Web
Smart Factory Integration
- want to offer a further smart factory to be integrated into the Smart Factory Web based upon the associated technical specifications
- terms and conditions to be negotiated on a case by case basis
You are more than welcome to contact us: